Aquatic Center / Sports Park
Director: Shane Davis
Sunday - Saturday: 8am - 9pm
- Lifeguards on duty
- Locker and shower rooms
- Several covered lounge areas
- Saunas in respective locker rooms
- Heating and cooling systems on main pool
- 25 meters Olympic pool
- Kiddie pool
- Swim lessons
- Township Tsunamis team
- Scuba and snorkeling lessons offered
- Water aerobics - Mon - Fri - 9-10am, Sat - 9:15-10:15am.
Rules & Regulations
- No Admittance without TCMA ID card
- Food and glass not permitted inside facility
- Smoking in designated areas only
- Proper Attire Required: No street clothing permitted in pool
- All children ages 3 and under, MUST wear swim diapers
- Guests must have TCMA ID and guest pass for admittance
TCMA Sports Park
Canopy and Grill Rental (Township Residents Only)
Volleyball court, Basketball courts, Shuffleboard courts
Tot Lot playground.
- 1-15 people $50 deposit / $30 nonrefundable
- 16-30 people $100 deposit / $60 nonrefundable
- 31-50 people $150 deposit / $90 nonrefundable
To reserve your date, please contact Shane Davis at 954-975-3507
at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
TCMA Tsunamis Swim Team (TCMA Sponsored)
The Tsunamis Swim Team practices Monday through Thursday from 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Registration fee: $35, three times per year.
- Coaching fee: $60 for the first child, $55 for the second and $50 for each additional child.
For more info call Coach Ashley at 954-975-3507.